From The cRc: Sake

Unflavored sake is acceptable without Hashgacha.  Flavored sake (e.g., Coconut Sake) and sake which states on the label that it was aged in wine casks require Hashgacha.  Nevertheless, due to potential Kashrus concerns, it is preferable to only consume premium sake labeled as Honjozo, Ginjo or Daiginjo.

On Key

Related Posts

From The O/U: Country Crock

The O/U certifies many, but NOT ALL Country Crock Products.  Country Crock products with the O/U symbol are certified Kosher while the Country Crock products

From The KLBD: McCain Products

McCain products are no longer approved by the KLBD.  Existing stock sold in Kosher shops are bearing a KLBD and MKL sticker is still KLBD/MKL